• ** Eher schwach
    • *** Durchschnitt
    • **** Empfehlenswert
    • ***** Großartig

Empfohlene Beiträge

• 1 Monat später...
  • 1 Monat später...
  • 1 Monat später...
Ich bin Einsis Links gefolgt und habe inzwischen einige der Comics online gelesen. Die Witze sind schon ganz nett (und teilweise sehr typisch :D), aber die Zeichnungen finde ich ziemlich unkomisch. Und die ineinander verschachtelten Sprechblasen finde ich unangenehm zu lesen.

Ich glaube, ich mag eher altmodische, aufgeräumte, übersichtliche Comics. :dunno:

Gruß von Adjana

Aus den OOTS-FAQs:

Q: How come your art sucks so much? Can.t you draw?

A: Grumble. Let.s be clear: I choose to draw stick figures because I think they bring the right air of humor to the strip, and because they create a unique style. People often criticize the OOTS style under the assumption that I am incapable of doing .better.. I would argue that there is no .better. or .worse. involved. I use stick figures because the stick figure style is what is right for the comic. If I were doing a serious fantasy epic, I would draw more realistic pictures.

Von der OOTS-Seite:

Giant in the Playground is proud to announce our fourth OOTS book, The Order of the Stick: Start of Darkness. The thematic companion to On the Origin of PCs, Start of Darkness tells the twisted tale of the villains: Xykon, Redcloak, and the Monster in the Darkness. Every page of this book is all-new, and never has been (and never will be) posted online; this is a print-exclusive. Weighing in at 112 pages, this book is 55% longer than our last black-and-white book and retails for only a few dollars more.

Seufz. Ich habe noch nicht einmal Band 3...

• 3 Wochen später...
  • 2 Wochen später...