Zum Inhalt springen

Test: Welcher Videospiel Charakter bist du?

Kazzirah

Empfohlene Beiträge

Und wieder eine neue Episode unserer Reihe: Teste dein Ego:

Dieses Mal: Wenn ich ein Charakter in einem Videospiel wäre, wäre ich?

Ich bin übrigens: 6.png

I am a Defender-ship.

I am fiercely protective of my friends and loved ones, and unforgiving of any who would hurt them. Speed and foresight are my strengths, at the cost of a little clumsiness. I'm most comfortable with a few friends, but sometimes particularly enjoy spending time in larger groups.

I am a Light Cycle.

I drive fast, I turn fast, I do everything fast. I even breakfast. I tend to confuse people with my sudden changes of heart. Sometimes I even confuse myself, which tends to cause problems.

(If you were not a Light Cycle you would be Jetpac Man.)

Was immer das jetzt bedeuten mag...

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

:coolio:

Ich bin ein Asteroid ! :-p

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

(If you were not an Asteroid you would be a Pacman Ghost.)

Gruß

Bethina, die Kosmis ;) che

5.pngI am a Base-defender.

What's mine is mine, and I make sure everyone knows it. Nobody invades my space without permission - I'd destroy everything I own before letting someone take it from me. I tend to be forward-facing, which is both a strength and a weakness.

(If you were not a Base-defender you would be a Thrust-ship.)

Alternative:

3.pngI am a Thrust-ship.

I am small and tricky - where you think I am, I probably am not. I can work very fast, but I tend to go about things in a round about way, which often leaves me effectively standing still. I hate rocks. Bloody rocks.

Supercool!

14.png

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

(If you were not a Gauntlet Adventurer you would be a Pacman Ghost.)

Gruß, Kosch

Super!

Ich bin eines der Ältesten:

I am Pacman.

I am an aggressive sort of personality, out to get what I can, when I can. I prefer to avoid confrontation, but sometimes when it's called for, I can be a powerful character. I tend to be afflicted with munchies constantly.

Kassaia

(Jetzt geh ich aber am Stock!)

• 1 Monat später...
5.pngI am a Base-defender.

What's mine is mine, and I make sure everyone knows it. Nobody invades my space without permission - I'd destroy everything I own before letting someone take it from me. I tend to be forward-facing, which is both a strength and a weakness.

(If you were not a Base-defender you would be a Thrust-ship.)

Alternative:

3.pngI am a Thrust-ship.

I am small and tricky - where you think I am, I probably am not. I can work very fast, but I tend to go about things in a round about way, which often leaves me effectively standing still. I hate rocks. Bloody rocks.

Me too!

Viele Grüße

Harry

• 1 Monat später...

4.pngI am a Space-invader.

I will happily recruit the help of friends to aid me in getting what I want. I have no tolerance for people getting in my way, and I am completely relentless until any threats or opposition are removed. I try to be down-to-earth, but something always seems to get in the way.

(If you were not a Space-invader you would be a Thrust-ship.)

3.pngI am a Thrust-ship.

:grim:

I am an Asteroid.

I am a drifter. I go where life leads, which makes me usually a very calm and content sort of person. That or thoroughly apathetic. Usually I keep on doing whatever I'm doing, and it takes something special to make me change my mind.

(If you were not an Asteroid you would be Pacman.)

Harte Sache....

• 2 Monate später...