Bro

Test: Welcher berühmte Detektiv bist Du?

vor 33 Minuten schrieb Camlach:

metoo

ich hab auch "tell us life well tell whod play me probiert.

Ich werde von Reese Witherspoon verkörpert :D - COOOOOL

• Haha 1

AMAZING! Pour yourself a stiff three-fingers of rye whiskey, because you’re none other than the famous film-noir gumshoe Philip Marlowe!

You are a regular of America’s seedy underbelly, solving crimes for $20 a day plus expenses for questionable clients with even more questionable motives. The ultimate skeptic, you’ve been double-crossed and lied to so many times that you don’t trust anybody – even yourself.

You cut to the chase and don’t beat around the bush. Hard-boiled and determined, you never rest until you get your man, or more likely, woman. Sink into your leather chair and soak in the smoke-filled room – you’ve made it to the big leagues!

• Like 1

I am Sherlock Holmes 😄

Nicely Done. Well Mrs. Hudson, a Tea would be nice now....

---
zu Who will play the Movie of my Life...

https://www.magiquiz.com/quiz/tell-us-life-well-tell-whod-play-movie/3/

Now showing: a movie about you starring... JASON MOMOA!

We open at a coffee shop. A normal day with a fair amount of sunshine. No one suspects that today will be different. BUT THEN! Jason Momoa (as you, obviously) dismounts a centaur and strides in (because do you think this dude drives a car? No!) All the coffee shop patrons’ jaws drop as Jason strides past them and straight to the front of the line. He slaps a $5 bill down on the counter and says with an ancient intensity “I’ll take a soy chai latte, please.” (What? Is this not how you order coffee? We thought it might be…)

Share your results and make everyone start calling you Aquaman, just because.
--

Ok... mit Jason Momoa hatte ich jetzt nicht gerechnet, aber okidoki....

Edited by Chillur

vor einer Stunde schrieb Einskaldir:

AMAZING! Pour yourself a stiff three-fingers of rye whiskey, because you’re none other than the famous film-noir gumshoe Philip Marlowe!

You are a regular of America’s seedy underbelly, solving crimes for $20 a day plus expenses for questionable clients with even more questionable motives. The ultimate skeptic, you’ve been double-crossed and lied to so many times that you don’t trust anybody – even yourself.

You cut to the chase and don’t beat around the bush. Hard-boiled and determined, you never rest until you get your man, or more likely, woman. Sink into your leather chair and soak in the smoke-filled room – you’ve made it to the big leagues!

Der bin ich auch....

Am 2.4.2019 um 09:39 schrieb daaavid:

I am Sherlocked.

meetoo jahhhh

Am 2.4.2019 um 10:04 schrieb Camlach:

ich hab auch "tell us life well tell whod play me probiert.

Ich werde von Reese Witherspoon verkörpert :D - COOOOOL

Ich auch! :rotfl: Ist das herrlich bekloppt.

Ich mag sie aber auch gern. Also, nicht nur optisch.

• Like 1

vor 43 Minuten schrieb Ma Kai:

Marlowe. Interessant. Sollte ich den mal lesen?

Definitiv.